Terms & ConditionsTerms and Conditions In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Privacy Statement We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Payment Cash or Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. Monies that remains outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England's base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed Ł3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned cheques will incur a Ł25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned cheque, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Cancellation Policy Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a Ł30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Availability Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Log Files We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this websiteYou may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright NoticeCopyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked
Communication We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in England and Wales, Number 3193909
Force MajeureNeither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
General The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected. We comply with GDPR
In compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we wish to inform you of the following information regarding collection, processing and retention of your personal/business data. This agreement may be updated frequently as we work to provide the most accurate information possible to our clients, please check back regularly to ensure you understand your rights.
Cera Finance House may, during the course of business, be required to collect personal information about you.
Cera Finance Houseis committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cera Finance House may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 91-93 Bohemia Rd, Hastings, St Leonards-on-sea TN37 6RJ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Data collection and processing for the purposes of Accounting, including but not limited to names, addresses, contact information, payment infomormation is required to fulfil the legal obligations of the Company and its directors. Data collected for this purpose will be held for as long as is legally required and them securely destroyed. This data is excluded from your rights to erasure of personal data. This data will be stored for as long as is legally required and removed during an annual audit after this period has expired.
Cera Finance House may collect data during the course of business, this may include but is not limited to such information as names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, usernames, passwords and other such information. This information is required by Cera Finance House to provide continuous service to our customers including marketing of potentially beneficial products or services and is classified as ‘legitimate interests’ under GDPR as Cera Finance House require the collection, storage and processing of this data to provide our services and ongoing recommendations to our customers. This data may also be shared with third parties in order to provide services to you or your organisation.
Cera Finance House may collect data during the course of business, this data is often provided by clients for monitoring, diagnostic or consultancy purposes and may include all and any personal data provided to the client by service users. This information is required for Cera Finance House to provide contractually obligated services to clients and will be retained until such time as this is no longer required. This information may be considered as held for ‘legitimate interests’ under GDPR until such time as the client requests removal of such data. If you have concerns that Cera Finance House may hold personal data shared from clients that no longer have legitimate interest in holding your data, please in the first instance contact the client directly whom you provided the information to and request they contact us, if this course fails, please contact the data controller with the information below.
Cera Finance House may collect data in regards to support provided, this may include but is not limited to, support session data, chat logs, connection information, customer satisfaction surveys, computer and user information, IP addresses, call recordings, login information, files and folders from your computer. By accepting this agreement you are authorising this collection and processing of data by Cera Finance House for the purposes of providing support and on-going services to yourself and your organisation. This information may at any time be shared with your organisation or the organisations listed below in the interests of that organisation. ‘Your organisation’ is defined as the organisation who contract Cera Finance House to provide IT Support Services on your behalf, this may be your employer or an external agency providing services that require support under.
The Horizon Group of Companies may collect data in regards to your usage of the website, including pages visits, times, dates, IP addresses and actions performed while visiting the site. This information is collected for legitimate business interests in determining the user experience while browsing our site and providing insight into how we may improve visitor experience. We hold this data for up to 26 Months from a tracked users last access to our services and delete it after this time. This data may be shared with third party providers who analyse and report on such data.
At this time, Cera Finance House does not collect any other personal data from you or use data collected for any other purposes if this policy changes in future, we will update this page, please ensure you check back regularly to ensure you are aware of your rights.
Client Data Sharing
Cera Finance House may during the course of business be provided or gain access to personal data held by our customers regarding their own clients. Customers of Cera Finance House should ensure that their clients are informed that data may be shared with their IT Support Providers for business operations, including but not limited to support and assistance with problems relating the the files containing data, the software used to access the data or providing backup services for the data. Data may be held by The Cera Finance House as required to provide assistance to the client. All requests for data management with regards to customer data should in the first instance be directed to the customer directly, if this fails the client can contact the Cera Finance House Data Controller.
During the course of business clients will be required to provide personal information regarding staff members to Cera Finance House in order to setup accounts and provide support. Please ensure your staff are aware that you are sharing this information and that in turn, Cera Finance House may share that information with service providers in order to provide you with the services required.
Cera Finance House may use systems that log users login habits both to Cera Finance House Hosted and to clients own systems, these are used primarily to assist in the provision of support to the client and provide records of systems access. Clients should inform their staff this logging may be in place.
Sharing of Data
Cera Finance House may require, for the accurate and timely fulfilment of Legal Obligations, HR and Accountancy processes and to provide you with a range of products and services, to share your data with third parties. These Companies may include:
· Accountancy and Book Keeping Management
· HR Management
· Service Providers
· Hardware / Software Suppliers
· Support Partners
Changes will be updated here as required.
The GDPR includes the following rights for individuals:
· the right to be informed
· the right of access
· the right to rectification
· the right to erasure
· the right to restrict processing
· the right to data portability
· the right to object
· the right not to be subject to automated decision making including profiling
You have a right under the GDPR to ensure that your data is up to date and accurate. If you have any concerns over the accuracy of data held on you, please write to the Data Protection Officer below.
You have a right under the GDPR to access, review and receive a copy of any data held on you by The Cera Finance House. If you would like to exercise this right, please write to the Data Protection Officer below.
How to contact the Data Protection Officer
Please use the contact information below to write to the Data Protection Officer. In order for us to fully comply with your rights under the act, all requests being made should clearly mention “General Data Protection Regulations” and include your full name, address and relevant contact information for a response. Requests submitted by any other means than written letter may not be processed.
Data Protection Officer:
Name: Ian White
Position: Company Director
If you are unhappy with any decision made by the Data Protection Officer and wish to escalate your case. You will need to contact the Information Commissioners Office via https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ for further information on your rights.
In the unlikely event of a Data Breach, Cera Finance House contact you via the last known details we hold on file for you. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is up to date both during and after your employment. You will be informed as far as is technically possible of the data that has been potentially compromised and where you can seek further advise about your rights
Our funding steps as set out on our home page is a representation of a basic process. Depending on the type of finance you have requested the process can change.
GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
1. These terms shall be governed by English Law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to be made in England any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be brought in any Court of competent jurisdiction in London submission by the parties to such jurisdiction shall not limit the rights of Cera Finance House to commence any proceedings arising out of this agreement in any other jurisdiction it may consider appropriate.
2. Any notice of proceedings or other notice in connection with or which would give effect to any such proceedings may without prejudice to any other method of service be served on the party by pre-paid recorded delivery or registered post or by telex or by electronic mail which shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee within 72 hours of posting or 24 hours if sent by telex or by electronic mail to the correct telex number with correct answer back or correct electronic mail number of the addressee.
3. In the event that the Client is resident outside England its address for service in England shall be the address for such service nominated in Clause 1 of this agreement and any time limits in any proceedings shall not be extended by virtue only of the foreign residence of the Client.
4. Time for delivery of any services or facilities by Cera Finance House shall not be of the essence of this agreement.
5. Cera Finance House shall not be liable in any way for loss howsoever sustained occurring to the Client in the event that the delivery of the Facility is delayed.
6. Sum or sums payable under this agreement shall bear interest at 4% above Barclays Bank Base rate 7 days after becoming legally due.
7. In the event that the client has mis-stated its financial position or made any material omissions or has misled or deceived the company granting the Facility or if the security offered proves to be inadequate and no further security can be offered or circumstances concerning the Client or the nature of its security come to light which would deter a prudent lender from lending, or there is failure on the part of the client to provide all information and documentation promptly that is reasonably requested by Cera Finance House or Lenders selected by Cera Finance House, the Client will agree a payment to Cera Finance House based on work actually done charged as the tariff set out in clause 19, hereof.
8. In the case of monies paid on account for costs, Cera Finance House will assess its costs on a work done and time spent basis at the prevailing rate for that work and insofar as the sum due is less than the amount held on account, there will be a refund, but insofar as the work done exceeds the amount on account, then the balance due shall be payable immediately by the Client.
9. Cera Finance House is an independent contractor and shall not be subject to directions from the Client as to the manner in which the work is done or from whom the Facility is sought or how the project is undertaken by Cera Finance House. Cera Finance House will act at its sole discretion in this regard but shall have regard to the Clients general wishes.
10. Work, documentation and methods utilised by Cera Finance House remains Cera Finance House’s property. Cera Finance House retains ownership of the outcome of the work and the methods used and are subject to confidentiality and copyright. Cera Finance House is not obliged to share these methods with the client in any way or form
11. Cera Finance House reserves the right to introduce the Client to any professional qualified individuals or Companies of their choice to assist the Client with the preparation of any documentation that Cera Finance House may require. The Client accepts that they are responsible for all costs in the entirety for work undertaken by the staff of the introduction and that this work may be billed periodically.
12. The Client when prudent to do so may be introduced to investors and other lenders by Cera Finance House. All communications must be directed through Cera Finance House or copied to Cera Finance House without exception.
13. These terms form the entire agreement between the parties and the Client hereby confirms that there are and have been no representations on which they rely inducing it to enter into this agreement on behalf of Cera Finance House other than such, if any, as are contained in writing made between the parties.
14. Each of the parties warrants that it has full authority to enter into this Agreement.
15. Both parties will be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive governmental regulation or if any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties or either of them renders the performance of the Agreement impossible.
16. If any provision of this Agreement or those conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable illegal or otherwise unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
17. The client hereby warrants to indemnify and keep indemnified Cera Finance House from and against any and all loss damage or liability suffered and costs incurred by Cera Finance House resulting from a breach of this Agreement by the Client including any act of neglect or default by the Clients agents employers licensees or customers.
18. It is understood that in the performance of their duty Cera Finance House will obtain information about both the client/company and the company's clients and that such information may include financial data, clients lists, methods of operating, policy statements and other additional confidential data.
Cera Finance House agrees to restrict their use of any such above-mentioned information to the performance of their duties described in this Agreement and further agrees to return all documents upon completion of their duties.