- Pricing and transaction advice
- Advice on complex capital market instruments and financings'
- Authority on regulated utilities, capital markets and private finance for public sector projects and services.
- Capital raising in both debt and equity markets
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Privatisation Work
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Company valuations
- Capital restructuring
- Stock Exchange and takeover Code Matters
- Debt Structures
- Interest rate and currency hedging techniques
- Inward investment into the UK
- Strategic and regulatory advice
Where required, Cera Finance House also works with other firms and banks including continental Europe, Australia, Hong Kong and the USA with which it maintains ongoing relationships.
Cera Finance House has established a position as a leading house in a number of specialised areas including:
Cera Finance House advice to major corporations, covering fund-raising and financial risk management. Social housing and private finance for public sector projects or services. Regulated utilities and the interface between economic regulation and the financial markets.
Cera Finance House believes in developing long term relationships with its corporate finance clients, based on objective professional advice.